页面

2017/8/13

The Right Way to Use Heating Tools

One of my biggest dreams is to be able to wake up in the morning and not worry about my hair or makeup because they’re already done and just choose and outfit and be out the door. Unfortunately, we live in a world where we have to do all of these things on our own which is the main reason why women tend to always run late. My biggest issue is probably my hair – I have to style it every day and use heat and products to make it look good and at the same time things get only worse because of all that treatment. I found out I am making some mistakes when using heating tools on my hair and that’s why I have so many problems. If you don’t want to make the mistakes I did, read below:

The first thing you have to do if you want to use your hair tools the proper ways and protect your hair is to choose a tool with heating options. It’s really important to be able to choose the temperature you want to heat your hair to and not be on the “maximum” temperature all the time because there isn’t anything else to choose from.
It’s really important that you know on what temperature you have to heat your hair. If you have thicker hair is normal to use the higher temperature options. Fine hair, though, can’t handle heat so well and you will need to use a lower temperature option. Also, never keep the heating tool on your hair for more than 10 seconds. 10 seconds is enough for your hair to become the way you want it and more heat would only damage it severely.
Always use protection! Don’t forget that your hair is one of your easiest to notice features and if you burn it, it will definitely be seen! Heat protectants will keep your hair from getting burnt and damaged, keep the ends moisturized and help you with maintaining the hairstyle until you wash your hair. Never use heating tools on wet hair, or even damp and don’t forget the protection products!

没有评论:

发表评论